The basic concept of VAT is relatively easy to understand, you charge VAT on your sales and recover VAT on expenses, paying over the difference to HMRC. However, there are many factors to consider when dealing with VAT, different
VAT schemes, different rates of VAT and complex issues particularly if you have property or overseas dealings.
Our aim is to make VAT as simple as possible for you to handle and understand. The VAT “goalposts” are constantly being moved and as well as the ever changing stream of regulatory details HMRC is constantly demanding more and more from businesses which adds more stress on top of what you already have to manage. It is our expertise and expertly trained eyes that help you make sure you do not miss anything and do not fall foul of the regulations.
Our efficient and cost-effective VAT service includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- VAT control and reconciliation, book keeping and preparing your VAT returns.
- Help with completing VAT returns and filing on-line
- Processes put in place to avoid future issues with HMRC
- Fee protection service available to cover the fee costs of a VAT investigation by HMRC.